2. My dog is the subject, I picked him for the subject because he was the subject in the original picture.
3. I posterized the picture, projected and traced the lines on the white board, and then mixed colors to get the colors I needed.
4. I used paper, paint, pencils, a computer, and a projector.
5. I had lines, color, and used space because I traced an actual picture taken in space.
6. My goal was to paint a good looking picture.
7. I think it turned out pretty good, and I think the colors are spot on. The detail was pretty good but the brush strokes are kind of noticeable. It looks good from far away though.
8. I like Austin's pottery.