Thursday, December 4, 2014
Project 5: Winter Textures
2. The subject is the snow and ice on the different surfaces.
3. I didn't use and special techniques, I just tried to make the images simplistic and visually appealing.
4. I used an iPhone 6 and a Canon T3i with a 50mm f1.8 lens.
5. There is a lot of pattern and texture with the ground textures. There is contrast and color simply because it is an image.
6. I met my goals by taking pictures that I thought were cool.
7. I liked the pictures. I think I could improve by taking more pictures, but I wanted this to be a photo set of just winter textures so I limited it to 8 pictures.
8. I really liked Connor's clay leaf. I liked how he curved it and I liked the gloss.