Monday, December 15, 2014
1. I researched the phi ratio to get the whole shape of the art piece.
2. The subject was all the different patterns and colors.
3. I used pencils and colored pencils to draw shapes and color them in.
4. I used paper, a pencil, a ruler, colored pencils, and a sharpie.
5. I used lines and shapes throughout the whole piece. I used patterns and texture throughout the whole piece too.
6. My goal was to making a giant phi ratio and fill each box with a different pattern.
7. I think my strengths were my patients and precision. I learned that this was a very time consuming project.
8. I liked Amanda's French word with the sparkles.