Friday, December 12, 2014

End of Semester Presentation

Reflection:

So far this semester I have done a several project, some that I liked and some that I didn't. My favorite project so far was the wireframe map and the photography project I did. Next semester I want to improve my painting skills. I like to paint but I am no very good at it. Painting is a lot harder than I thought. I want to do more with water colors because I like how they blend to nicely. I also want to do more photography projects, because I haven't done many photography projects yet. I also want to improve my drawing skills. I want to master perspective because I have trouble drawing with depth. I also want to explore the art of calligraphy next semester. Also I want to try to draw some landscapes. I feel like I have a lot of improving to do, and I am exited to continue with art next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment