Wednesday, May 15, 2013

End of Art Reflection

This year I have learned a lot about photography. Like how to compose the shot and use the histogram, and editing photos.

I also learned about making clay tiles, which I had never done before.
My favorite projects were the zentangle and the photography projects. I like the zentangle because they are fun to make the different patterns, and I like the black and white. I liked the photography project because I take a lot of pictures and I like to edit them. My least favorite project was the scratch board, because if you mess up its ruined. I didn't like the Bosquiate either because it was weird.

I thought that art fair was really cool. I saw this one black and white drawing of a musical instrument that was really good! Also some of the paintings were amazing. I had no idea that high school students were so talented. The art fair inspired me to try harder in art.

No comments:

Post a Comment