Thursday, May 2, 2013

Choice Project: Unique Photography



This is a photo of water with a macro lens attachment. Photo taken with a fast shutter speed.  
This is a photo of water with a macro lens attachment. Photo taken with a fast shutter speed.  

This is a photo of water with a macro lens attachment. Photo taken with a fast shutter speed.  










This is water being squirted out of a water bottle. 

This is a photo of water with a macro lens attachment. Photo taken with a fast shutter speed.  


















This project was a combination of picture I took that I think are unique. Most include either an interesting angle, fast shutter, wide aperture, macro photo, extreme edit, or just a good photo. I took most of these at my house or in San Francisco.

I incorporated contrast by changing the contrast levels. I incorporated emphasis with the focus on the subject of the photos, and by changing the aperture levels.

I learned that where ever you take pictures there is always an opportunity for a really good picture, whether you are in San Francisco or my boring backyard.

I am proud of all of the images I have uploaded.

I am the least proud of some of the pictures I had to straighten. If I would have lined them up straight and centered the first time there would be no reason to straighten and crop them.

2 comments:

  1. This is a huge project. There are some really great photos in here. The pictures you take reflect the things you likes. I especially like the nature/water photos. Keep up the great work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all turned out really well, I especially like the water bottle one!

    ReplyDelete