1. I created a stop motion video with a 3x3x3 puzzle. The video contained the puzzle being solved and then taken apart.
2. I used color because all the pieces of the puzzle were different colors. I used space because I put the subject of the video in the middle of the frame.
3. I learned that I should have focused the camera better, and that .1 seconds makes the video go by really quickly.
4. I am most proud of how steady the video was.
5. I am least proud of my idea. I feel like I could have done something cooler but I couldn't think of anything.