Thursday, February 7, 2013
1. I made stamps out of small erasers and a linoleum block. I ed exact-o knifes and chisel like tools.
2. Contrast: The stamps are all about contrast because its either the color of the ink, or the color of the paper. Pattern: I used the small stamps to make a pattern, which ended up looking pretty cool.
3. I learned that having a sharp tip is on of the most important things, because it helps you be more precise and its easier to cut it.
4. I am proud of the four small stamps.
5. I am not proud of the big eraser because it was kind of unoriginal because a lot of people did text and initials.