Wednesday, January 23, 2013
1. I created a scratch board with palm trees, it is supposed to be a picture of a peaceful paradise. I used one scratch board and one scraping tool.
2. I used contrast because the black and white completely contrast with each other. I used line because thats how I outlined the objects. I used texture in the leaves and trunk.
3. I learned that it is important to plan your scratch board, because what ever you do it is completely permanent.
4. I am proud of the trees and the peace sign.
5. I am not proud of the background. I wish I could have planned to use the background more.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
2. I used lines to outline the island, I used color with all the different parts of the drawing, I used contrast with all the different colors. I used emphasis with the lines of the island.
3. I learned that surreal subjects can be really fun to draw because you can draw what ever you want.
4. I am most proud of the island and the trees and the space shuttle.
5. I am least proud of the houses, I don't like the colors I used.