Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sol LeWitt

1. We created a mural where as students we received instructions on how to paint the mural. We followed the instructions and created the painting how ever we perceived the instructions.
2. We used lines a lot, with lots of vertical lines and curvy lines. Contrast, with all the different colors,. Unity, with all the lines flowing parallel and perpendicularly with each other. Color, we used almost all the colors of paint that we had available.
3. I learned that working as a group is really difficult when creating an art project.
4. I am proud of the over all idea/ design.
5. I am not proud of the actual painting, it was kind of sloppy.



1. I created the original design for the piece, I also helped draw the pencil lines and taped. I was also assigned to paint 2 days and assigned to cleaning 1 day.
2. I think everyone is the artist, because you need both the workers and the boss to make the painting happen. If you just had one instead of both nothing would get done. And the point of the project is to have workers follow the instructions, so I think both are the artists.
3. Yes, without his ideas nothing would be done. I think the concept is really cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment